Thursday, January 7, 2010

Belated Happy New Year!!! :)

Guilty as charged . . . I know it has been quite some time since my last posting and it's not like I want to make excuses, but I was really, really, really busy at the office before I took off to Michigan for the holidays on 24 December.  After the snow storm we had, I was so afraid that my flight might be delayed or, even worse, cancelled, that I was already at the airport by noon on the 24th--and my flight was departing at 3:15 p.m.  Fortunately, everything went smoothly and by 6 p.m. that afternoon I was already in Bobby's arms! :)  We had a delightful evening at his sister's house--with gifts exchange--and Bruce, his brother, cooked a wonderful Christmas dinner!  Then, early the next morning, Bobby, his kids and I opened our gifts.  I almost fainted with sheer delight when I first laid eyes on one of my gifts . . . Can you imagine my blissful surprise when I unwrapped an autographed copy of Alton Brown's Good Eats-The Early Years????  I was speechless, to say the least! :)  I spent the most wonderful holidays ever and was very sad when the time came to say goodbye and go--once again--through the security check point at the airport!

This time I decided that I wouldn't touch a computer during my vacation time and, except for a couple of times that I had to check my e-mail, that was it!  And . . . that is the reason why I hadn't updated my blog lately!  I promise I'll take care of it during the weekend . . . :)  In the meantime . . . belated Happy New Year to you all!!! :) 
Share/Bookmark

No comments: