Friday, December 11, 2009

Current status . . .



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen


What can I say? . . . he is in Michigan . . . I'm here . . . and I miss him like crazy!  So looking forward to seeing him again in 13 more days for Xmas!  Right now he must be on his way back home from one of those Xmas gatherings that everybody hosts around these days.  In the meantime, I'm just sitting here in front of my computer, biding my time, having a glass of red wine, thinking of . . . him!  The wine is making me feel fuzzy and warm (it's only 30 degrees F outside!  Brrrrr!!!) . . . He just called . . . he is home now, safe . . . and I'm getting in bed here shortly.  No work this weekend! Yay!!!  That means I'll be able to start uploading some recipes . . . . and, yep, I still have that "hot date" with my stove tomorrow . . . night, night! :)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Calder said...

It was colder here. Hope that hot date warms things up. Get cookin!!

Susy Slais said...

No matter what, you are always colder over there! lol I'll start with the fig cake since my plans got sidetracked! :)